At this time, my.LFGSM does not have a directory of alumni, students, faculty, etc. We recommend that you use the Advanced Search tool on LinkedIn. Through this tool, you can search for anyone by name, by company (current, past, or combination), by school, by job title, by industry, and location – all for free.
Searching for someone by name and school on LinedIn:
- Log into LinkedIn, then click Advanced on the top menu bar
- Enter the first and last name of the person you are searching for in the appropriate fields
- Enter Lake Forest Graduate School of Management (fully spelled out) in the School field
- Click Search
You can refine your search by adding company name or additional information. We recommend starting out broad and then narrowing your search because people change jobs and may not be at the company they were when you were previously connected.
You can also search for people by job titles.
- Enter a job title in the Job Title field
- Choose whether you are searching for current or past, current, past, or past not current job titles via the drop down menu
- Enter Lake Forest Graduate School of Management in the School field