At LFGSM, we take care to make sure our classroom locations are safe environments for our students and faculty.
Lake Forest Graduate School of Management is committed to maintaining a safe learning environment for all students, faculty and guests at our Lake Forest Campus, Schaumburg facility and corporate on-site locations. While all locations are relatively safe, crime does occur. Each member of the Lake Forest Graduate School of Management community has a responsibility to contribute to the well-being of the community.
Everyone must participate in crime prevention efforts and develop good personal safety habits, including the following:
- Wear your LFGSM assigned photo ID card at all times while at an LFGSM location.
- Report any suspicious activity to the proper authority or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Secure your personal property.
- Familiarize yourself with exits in case of emergency.
- Be aware of your surroundings and avoid areas with which you are not familiar.
- Report a lost or stolen photo ID card immediately so it can be deactivated and replaced.